The Sunday Service
A Sunday Gathering with RCC focuses on various aspects of Christian faith like prayer, giving, communion, Biblical teaching, relationships and singing. We are traditional in that we believe worship the Lord is timeless, but we are progressive in that corporate worship must be authentic and timely.
We have both children's and youth ministries at RCC. On Sunday mornings, all children are welcome to worship with their families in the auditorium. We dismiss them downstairs to KidMin shortly before the sermon.
RCC Kidmin (Nursery & Children's Church Sunday Mornings)
- Nursery: (Staffed by people who love the little children)
- Infants-Age 3 (Not Potty Trained)
- Children's Church: (A Bible Lesson, Yummy Snack and Community)
- PreK-Kindergarten (3yr olds must be potty trained)
- 1st & 2nd Grade (Ages 6-8)
- Helpers: (Assist the Children's Church & Nursery Workers)
- 3rd & 4th Grade, 5th Grade and Beyond
RCC Student Ministry (Sunday Night Middle & High School Groups)
- Middle School: Sunday Evenings 5-6:30pm. During the school year.
- High School: Sunday Evenings 6-7:30pm. During the school year.
We offer communion every Sunday. Financial giving (offering) is a welcome blessing for anyone who's decided to give. Visiting guests are not expected to give to the offering. Our attire is diverse ranging from jeans to business casual. So come as you are!